This App Can Only Be Used Servers Who Provide M3u URL’s. When you are about to place a order, M3u Provider will ask for a username instead of mac address. For Example Vaders ask for Username, whereas IPguys (Stalker) asks for mac. In this case IPguys won’t work. You will receive the m3u url in your activation email.
We (RajTV) don’t recommend this app. Its better if you buy a cheap amazon firestick and use perfect player instead. But since its free for 7 days and you want to give it a shot, then please follow the guide below.
Setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick. This app is free for seven days, you will then be asked to make a one-time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) .
- In order to check if your Samsung/LG Smart TV is compatible with the service go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV app store screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the m3u URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ drop-down selection on ‘Various’.
- Check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
1 – Download Smart IPTV into your TV
( This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV )
- Go to your TV apps store
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
Now you can see your MAC address on the right side of your screen
2- Add channels into Smart IPTV
- 1. Go to http://my.siptv.eu and in MAC field put the МАС address of your TV (example: a1:b2:c3:d4:e5:f6).
- Add your M3U Subscription URL
- Check the Captcha box on bottom right
- Click on Add Link
- Restart the Application on your device.